Appalachian Service Project Trip This domestic mission project is in West Virginia. Senior high and adults are welcomed to be part of this ministry. We help repair homes for low-income families while demonstrating our love for Jesus...
Woodside has a heart for mission! Where is God calling you to serve?
Here are a few service opportunities:
Time Sensitive Opportunities:
- Code Blue/AHTN: Woodside will be hosting Code Blue through January 2022. There are several volunteer opportunities including overnight shifts and kitchen help (7-10PM). An online orientation/video is required as well as registration for all volunteers, but it's fast and easy! Email Hilary Walp at or Sue Harris-Miller at . Thank you for your help with this critical mission!
- Habitat for Humanity - Bucks County: January and February 2022, assist with a rehab project in Bristol, PA. Asking for smaller groups of 2-3. Interested? Paige Zalewski email: or call 215-822-2812 x 313
- Adopt a Family: Join the Sower’s Club at Woodside and for as little as $10 per month, you can financially help a family for 1 year. Email Cynthia Montes at .
- A Soldier’s Hands – Handwritten cards/letters needed: There are 50,000 Americans serving in bases in Germany. The goal is to send each of them a handwritten note and a star from a retired flag. Great service opportunity for families, scouts, schools, etc.! Drop off your letters/cards at Woodside. Questions? Email Trish Shallenberger at
- Habitat Bucks - Restore Langhorne: Seeking volunteers for different store positions and many shifts available! Donation Dock: Be the first to see all the fun donations! Physical work... a free workout! Processing Center: Process new donations - Unpack donations, set up beautiful displays, organize the store! Sales Floor: Connect with others & help the customers, writing up slips & talking with them about their newest purchase! Build your own schedule! Sign up here: http://restorelanghorne.habitatbucks.volunteerhub.com/
- HELP Center – 194 Commerce Circle, Bristol, PA (all year round): Seeking volunteers to help unpack, inspect, and display donations in their “store” setting. Open Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays: 10am – 12pm and 1pm - 3pm. Extended hours on the first Tuesday (until 8pm) and Saturday (9-1). Sign up schedules are published at the following link: Volunteer at the HELP Center (signupgenius.com)
- Interfaith Food Alliance (IFA)/Backpack Center: Pantry Volunteers Needed: Serving children of the Morrisville School District, and their families. The pantry is open 4 days a month. 6 volunteers needed each open date. Assistance is needed with distribution, stocking shelves, accepting donations etc. If interested, please sign up here: SignUpGenius. We also maintain a list of people who are willing to be "on call" to help with carrying in donations when received, on an as needed basis. If you wish to be added to that list, please contact: Diane Casey, President, Interfaith Food Alliance - or 215-595-5623.
- Neighborhood Food Drive: Host your own food drive right in your own neighborhood and deliver to a pantry of your choice! Email Sue Harris-Miller at for a packet with instructions, tips, and tools! You can deliver to a pantry of your choice! See a list of pantries here!
- Red Cross: Donate at local drives! Find a blood drive here. Several held at Woodside throughout the year!
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK): Volunteers are needed during the weekdays – Positions open every weekday from 9:30 - 1 and 3 - 4:30. Please access the TASK registration calendar here to sign up for a shift: https://task.charityproud.org/VolunteerRegistration/Calendar/223
- Woodside Drivers: Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers Needed (all year round): Nonperishable food is donated each week and collected at Woodside where it supports 2 area food pantries - The Family Backpack Center, Morrisville and The Penndel Pantry, Penndel. Seeking volunteers to deliver the food. This can be once or as your schedule permits. A sign up email is generated every few months and you can pick your date(s). Deliveries to Penndel are Tuesday morning between 10am – 12pm. Deliveries to The Backpack center are on Tuesday evenings between 4pm – 8pm. You may pick up the food from Woodside on Tuesdays from 9am – 12pm. Please bring your own box/bin/bags to carry the food. Thank You! Food Pantry Delivery Sign Up
- Woodside’s Welcome Team: Seeking friendly, welcoming volunteers to greet folks on Sundays! Would you consider signing up one Sunday to help others feel welcome at Woodside? Email Rita at for more info!
Woodside has a heart for mission. One of the highlights of 2019 was framing a Habitat House right in the parking lot.
With 4 Sunday services audio visual support is essential! Training is provided for the sound system, light board and camera equipment.
Not Sure Where to Serve?
Check out this list of options and select what interests you. Remember, you're not committing to serve in this area...just learn more about it.
Senior high youth and adults have traveled to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island since 2004. We work with Raoul and Karen Armbrister of Karazim Ministries. Work focuses on repairing homes damaged and destroyed from recent hurricanes and...
The second Monday of every month the Dinner Ministry team prepares and serves a community meal in the Vineyard. Helpers are always needed to shop, prepare, serve and clean up the meal. The commitment level varies.
Woodside has sent teams of missionaries to the Dominican Republic in the past for short-term mission projects. We partner with the Foundation for Peace, an organization with staff, facilities and experience in the D.R. Our goal is to work hand in...
Working with our longtime mission partner - the Foundation for Peace, Woodside is actively involved in building and expanding a vocational school in Eastern Haiti. This project is an extension of relief efforts Woodside and Foundation for Peace...
Woodside offers quarterly luncheon and worship service celebrating those seeking recovery.
Adopt a Family – join the Sower’s Club at Woodside and help a family for 1 year. Email Cynthia Montes at . AHTN – make fleece blankets for the homeless (great for teens!), sort current donations and take inventory of what...