Appalachian Service Project Trip This domestic mission project is in West Virginia. Senior high and adults are welcomed to be part of this ministry. We help repair homes for low-income families while demonstrating our love for Jesus Christ. We...
Woodside has a heart for mission! Where is God calling you to serve?
Angel Tree: Thursday November 24th – Sunday, 12/10. Take an Angel from our Angel Tree, purchase the gift, and return to Woodside unwrapped no later than 12/10. You will be supporting 75 children with two gifts each from two organizations this year: Fostering Hope Lower Bucks Lower Bucks County - Fostering Hope (fosteringhopepa.com and The Interfaith Food Alliance Interfaith Food Alliance families. Thank you! Questions? Contact Sue Harris at 215-206-4890 or
- Donate: Beginning Sunday, November 12th, donate nonperishable food items or grocery store gift cards at Woodside as a hot meal is provided for the guests on evenings that the shelter is open. See the list HERE
- Host Month: Woodside will host Code Blue guests for the month of January 2024. We can use your support of this vital ministry. Sign up to help prepare the meal in the Woodside kitchen HERE Sign up to help with various positions through AHTN HERE
- Cast Your Cares: Join volunteers from Woodside as they head to Kensington to serve a meal and spread the love of Jesus to those in need on Saturday December 2nd. Carpooling is suggested. To sign up, click HERE. For more information, please contact John Hughes at
Advent Night: Sunday, December 10th. Two times to choose from: 4 PM or 5:15 PM. Join us for an evening of service, worship, and a meal! Be sure to bring a non-perishable food donation as your ‘entry’ fee! Missions will include: letter making for US soldiers, warm blanket making for those in need, utensil wrapping for the Trenton Area Soup Kitchen, a food drive for three local pantries, and hygiene kit assembly for those in need. We hope you can join us! RSVP HERE Questions? Contact Sue Harris at 215-206-4890 or
Habitat for Humanity Bucks – Join Craig Bryson in Croydon on Saturday, December 16th to continue working on the 3 new homes that were framed right here at Woodside! To sign up, click HERE. For more information, please contact Craig at or (267) 864-6587. Thank you!
- Spring 2024 Mission Trip Meeting: Talk with Helen Hughes on Sunday, January 7, 2024 at 1 PM and find out more information about the upcoming Dominician Republic mission trip scheduled in the Spring of 2024! Email for more information.
- American Red Cross: Donate at local drives! Find a blood drive here. Several held at Woodside throughout the year!
- A Soldier’s Hands – Handwritten cards/letters needed: Can you help connect with those serving in the military? The goal is to send each soldier a handwritten note and a star from a retired flag. Great service opportunity for families, scouts, schools, etc.! Drop off your letters/cards at Woodside. Questions? Email Trish Shallenberger at
- Dinner Ministry (AHTN) at Woodside: Join us as we serve a meal to those in need monthly. Seeking volunteers to serve, clean up, and chat with our guests. Contact Mark Greco at for more information.
- Habitat for Humanity - ReStore - Langhorne/Warminster Stores: Join the Woodside Habitat Crew at different times throughout the year serving at the stores! Contact Craig Bryson at
- HELP Center – 194 Commerce Circle, Bristol, PA (all year round): Seeking volunteers to help unpack, inspect, and display donations in their “store” setting. Volunteers are needed daily. There are two ways to help! United Way of Bucks Shifts and Additional Shifts.
- Interfaith Food Alliance (IFA)/Backpack Center: Morrisville United Methodist Church, W. Maple Ave., Morrisville: Pantry Volunteers Needed - to help with food distribution, stocking shelves, and accepting donations. If interested, please sign up here! Questions! Contact: Diane Coyle at . For addition information, visit: https://interfaithfoodalliance.com.
- Snipes Farm, Morrisville, PA – Snipes Farm and its community partners deliver 70 percent of the farm’s produce to food pantries, senior centers, housing projects, & homeless shelters serving low-income, disabled and otherwise disadvantaged people in Bucks County, PA, Trenton, NJ and beyond. And they can use your help! Take a look HERE for many ways to volunteer!
- Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK): Join volunteers from Woodside as they go to TASK several times per month to serve. Contact Helen Hughes at for more information.
- Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers Needed (all year round): Nonperishable food is donated each week and collected at Woodside where it supports 2 area food pantries - The Family Backpack Center, Morrisville and The Penndel Pantry, Penndel. Seeking volunteers to deliver the food. This can be once or as your schedule permits. A sign up email is generated every few months and you can pick your date(s). Deliveries to Penndel are Tuesday morning between 10am – 12pm. Deliveries to The Backpack center are on Tuesday evenings between 4pm – 8pm. You may pick up the food from Woodside on Tuesdays from 9am – 12pm. Please bring your own box/bin/bags to carry the food. Thank You! Food Pantry Delivery Sign Up Here!
- Woodside’s Welcome Team: Seeking friendly, welcoming volunteers to greet folks on Sundays! Would you consider signing up one Sunday to help others feel welcome at Woodside? Email Rita at for more info!
- Your Neighborhood Food Drive: Host your own food drive right in your own neighborhood and deliver to a pantry of your choice! Email Sue Harris-Miller at for a packet with instructions, tips, and tools! You can deliver to a pantry of your choice! See a list of pantries here!
Woodside has a heart for mission. One of the highlights of 2019 was framing a Habitat House right in the parking lot.
With 4 Sunday services audio visual support is essential! Training is provided for the sound system, light board and camera equipment.
Not Sure Where to Serve?
Check out this list of options and select what interests you. Remember, you're not committing to serve in this area...just learn more about it.
Senior high youth and adults have traveled to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island since 2004. We work with Raoul and Karen Armbrister of Karazim Ministries. Work focuses on repairing homes damaged and destroyed from recent hurricanes and...
The second Monday of every month the Dinner Ministry team prepares and serves a community meal in the Vineyard. Helpers are always needed to shop, prepare, serve and clean up the meal. The commitment level varies.
Woodside has sent teams of missionaries to the Dominican Republic in the past for short-term mission projects. We partner with the Foundation for Peace, an organization with staff, facilities and experience in the D.R. Our goal is to work hand in...
Working with our longtime mission partner - the Foundation for Peace, Woodside is actively involved in building and expanding a vocational school in Eastern Haiti. This project is an extension of relief efforts Woodside and Foundation for Peace...
Woodside offers quarterly luncheon and worship service celebrating those seeking recovery.
If you can smile, open a door and shake a hand you're hired!