Appalachian Service Project Trip This domestic mission project is in West Virginia. Senior high and adults are welcomed to be part of this ministry. We help repair homes for low-income families while demonstrating our love for Jesus Christ. We...
Woodside has a heart for mission! Where is God calling you to serve?
- Cast Your Cares: Join volunteers from Woodside as they head to Kensington on Saturday, March 4th to serve a warm meal and hygiene kits to those in need. Contact Sue Harris-Miller for more information. 215-206-4890 or
Code Blue @Woodside: For the entire month of January 2023. Woodside is seeking non-perishable food Donations and leftover holiday treats for meals that will be served to our guests during their stay. Please bring Donations to the church office. Questions? Call 215-493-4145. Also, volunteers are desperately needed to ensure the shelter opens. Sign up on the AHTN website or Here for the Woodside Kitchen Team.Thank you for your help with this critical ministry!
Habitat for Humanity: Bucks County - Construction Volunteers needed in January 2023! Please email Shannon-Volunteer and Media Coordinator: ASAP if you are able to volunteer! Thank you!
- Urban Promise, Trenton: seeking birthday treat donations 1x a month to celebrate birthdays for the children! If you can drop off a birthday treat, please contact Georgia Koenig at
- The Trenton Lunch Ministry is in need of delivery personnel on Sundays from 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Deliver food to Trenton’s most vulnerable population on a 3 mile route throughout south and central Trenton. If you interested in experiencing this wonderful opportunity to minister to others, please contact Bob Heitman (215-295-4284 or 215-431-1991).
- Baking Ministry @Woodside: Do you enjoy baking? Gather once a month in the Woodside kitchen to make delicious baked goods for church events! Contact Tom Fowler at for more information!
American Red Cross: Donate at local drives! Find a blood drive here. Several held at Woodside throughout the year!
A Soldier’s Hands – Handwritten cards/letters needed: Can you help connect with those serving in the military? The goal is to send each of them a handwritten note and a star from a retired flag. Great service opportunity for families, scouts, schools, etc.! Drop off your letters/cards at Woodside. Questions? Email Trish Shallenberger at
Habitat for Humanity - ReStore - Langhorne/Warminster Stores: Come once a month, week, or year! The choice is yours! Make your own hours! Help needed: sort donations, price merchandising, display donations, greet customers, and/or unload donations. There is something for everyone (ages 14+). No experience necessary! Contact: Jamie Lehman, Volunteer & Media Coordinator, 215.822.2812, ext. 313, Volunteer with us!
- HELP Center – 194 Commerce Circle, Bristol, PA (all year round): Seeking volunteers to help unpack, inspect, and display donations in their “store” setting. Volunteers are needed daily. There are two ways to help! United Way of Bucks Shifts and Additional Shifts
Interfaith Food Alliance (IFA)/Backpack Center: Morrisville United Methodist Church, W. Maple Ave., Morrisville: Pantry Volunteers Needed - to help with food distribution, stocking shelves, and accepting donations. If interested, please sign up here! Questions! Contact: Diane Coyle at . For addition information, visit: https://interfaithfoodalliance.com.
Snipes Farm, Morrisville, PA – Snipes Farm and its community partners deliver 70 percent of the farm’s produce to food pantries, senior centers, housing projects, & homeless shelters serving low-income, disabled and otherwise disadvantaged people in Bucks County, PA, Trenton, NJ and beyond. And they can use your help! Take a look HERE for many ways to volunteer!
Trenton Area Soup Kitchen (TASK): Volunteers are needed during the weekdays – Positions open every weekday from 9:30 - 1 and 3 - 4:30. Please access the TASK registration calendar here to sign up for a shift: https://task.charityproud.org/VolunteerRegistration/Index/223
- Woodside Drivers: Food Pantry Delivery Volunteers Needed (all year round): Nonperishable food is donated each week and collected at Woodside where it supports 2 area food pantries - The Family Backpack Center, Morrisville and The Penndel Pantry, Penndel. Seeking volunteers to deliver the food. This can be once or as your schedule permits. A sign up email is generated every few months and you can pick your date(s). Deliveries to Penndel are Tuesday morning between 10am – 12pm. Deliveries to The Backpack center are on Tuesday evenings between 4pm – 8pm. You may pick up the food from Woodside on Tuesdays from 9am – 12pm. Please bring your own box/bin/bags to carry the food. Thank You! Food Pantry Delivery Sign Up Here!
- Woodside’s Welcome Team: Seeking friendly, welcoming volunteers to greet folks on Sundays! Would you consider signing up one Sunday to help others feel welcome at Woodside? Email Rita at for more info!
- Your Neighborhood Food Drive: Host your own food drive right in your own neighborhood and deliver to a pantry of your choice! Email Sue Harris-Miller at for a packet with instructions, tips, and tools! You can deliver to a pantry of your choice! See a list of pantries here!
Woodside has a heart for mission. One of the highlights of 2019 was framing a Habitat House right in the parking lot.
With 4 Sunday services audio visual support is essential! Training is provided for the sound system, light board and camera equipment.
Not Sure Where to Serve?
Check out this list of options and select what interests you. Remember, you're not committing to serve in this area...just learn more about it.
Senior high youth and adults have traveled to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island since 2004. We work with Raoul and Karen Armbrister of Karazim Ministries. Work focuses on repairing homes damaged and destroyed from recent hurricanes and...
The second Monday of every month the Dinner Ministry team prepares and serves a community meal in the Vineyard. Helpers are always needed to shop, prepare, serve and clean up the meal. The commitment level varies.
Woodside has sent teams of missionaries to the Dominican Republic in the past for short-term mission projects. We partner with the Foundation for Peace, an organization with staff, facilities and experience in the D.R. Our goal is to work hand in...
Working with our longtime mission partner - the Foundation for Peace, Woodside is actively involved in building and expanding a vocational school in Eastern Haiti. This project is an extension of relief efforts Woodside and Foundation for Peace...
Woodside offers quarterly luncheon and worship service celebrating those seeking recovery.
If you can smile, open a door and shake a hand you're hired!